Better Broadband Scheme
The Government has made a commitment to provide every home and business in the UK with access to a basic broadband service so that browsing the web and keeping in touch with families and friends is easier.
A subsidised broadband installation is now available if you cannot access an affordable broadband service with a speed of at least 2 Mb per second.
- You can check what broadband services are already available to you using the GoSuperfast checker and what your current broadband speed is, using the ADSL availability checker.
- If, after making these checks, you believe your speed is less than 2 Mb per second and you have no other options available then you may qualify.
- The way the scheme works is simply click on the relevant link below, fill in the form, and if you qualify, you will get a code – when you register with us, you give us that code and we take £150 off your installation cost – as simple as that.
We support the schemes in Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. If you live somewhere else, you may qualify for help, but not from Air Broadband.
- If you live in Cambridgeshire, click here to register and claim your £150 off your Air Broadband installation
- If you live in Northamptonshire, click here to register and claim your £150 off your Air Broadband installation
- If you live in Norfolk, click here to register and claim your £150 off your Air Broadband installation
- If you live in Suffolk, click here to register and claim your £150 off your Air Broadband installation
Taking out a broadband service under this Scheme will not prevent your premises from being considered for superfast broadband in the future.
Find out more?
Call us on:
01223 653 400
Or fill in our contact form & we will get in touch with you: