WiFi anywhere at home
Some houses have WiFi ‘dead zones’. That’s when you need a Powerline adapter. They are ‘internet amplifiers’ that expand your network to bring the signal to any room over your electrical wiring. You simply plug in an adapter at the router and another one at the location where your internet connection is lacking. And you can include up to eight adapters to fit the size of your home.
What is Powerline?
Powerline technology makes it possible to use the existing power network for data transfer. This lets you implement a network wherever there are power sockets, without complicated and often expensive LAN cabling. Other names for Powerline technology include PowerLAN, PLC (Powerline Communication) and dLAN (direct LAN). Powerline adapters are available with Ethernet ports and WiFi, making it possible to provide an Internet connection to any and all desired end devices such as computers, tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles or smart TVs, and at any location in the home.
We recommend the TP Link TL-WPA8631P KIT
AV1300 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
- HomePlug AV2 Standard – Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1300 Mbps*
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – Extends ultra-fast dual-band Wi-Fi with speeds of up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz*
- OneMesh™ – Works with your OneMesh™ router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home
- 2 × 2 MIMO – Establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration – One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire Powerline network
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Add additional extenders to your powerline network by pair button, uniformly sync settings such as SSID, password, Wi-Fi Schedule and LED Schedule for all network devices
- Plug and Play – Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connections in minutes
- Extra Power Socket – Get power from the outlet for your other devices with the integrated power socket
- 3 × Gigabit Ports – Provide secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
Enjoy Stable, Seamless OneMesh™ Wi-Fi
Bothered by dropped connections while moving around your home?
With the newest OneMesh™ technology, the kit works with your existing OneMesh™ router to form a unified Mesh network. No more switching Wi-Fi network names, enjoy uninterrupted streaming and truly seamless AC1200 Wi-Fi.
One Tap for a Unified Network
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Air Broadband is dedicated to bringing you the ultra-fast broadband your home deserves. With unrivalled support and a wide range of add-ons to turn your house into a smart home, we look forward to getting you connected to show you the possibilities.
Register your interest
If you would like to sign up to one of our plans, find out more information or register your interest with Air then please fill out the form below. One of our friendly team will be in touch as fast as fibre to help!